brand social / consumer search
Register or Sign-in
When a community member makes a change to a page, a pending job is created. Other community members can vote to approve or deny these changes and will earn ZP for doing so.
- Once signed in, click "Rewards".
- Next, select the "Jobs" tab.
- Each job displays the job type, a link to the page involved, and the base reward for the job.
- The current page data and proposed change are both shown for comparison.
- The job creator can optionally include job notes to help explain the change.
- Each job comes with "Job Guidelines" that can assist in making a voting decision.
* If a user's vote do not align with the majority decision, the user will not be awarded ZP for their vote.
* Vote according to community standards, not personal preference. Your quality assurance rank depends on it.
* Not sure how to vote? Skip the job.
* Voting on a job will create a ZP transaction that can be found on the member's account page.
Need Additional Help?
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org